I recently received a secret coded message from the spies at KFC!
It all began while I was trying out the zoom on my camera (it’s 10x optical, sorry John). I noticed an ‘instructional poster’ on the wall, and wanted to see how difficult it was to prepare a Boneless Banquet for One:
It’s a six-step process:
- Place 3 mini fillets in the clamshell
- Place the clamshell into the box
- Pack a small Popcorn in standard packaging and place into the box
- Place one portion of regular Fries into the box
- Place choice of side into the box (cold side served separately in 8×8 bag)
- Close box. Serve with choice of dip and drink
A couple of things struck me. That there seems to be some irregular capitalisation in the KFC universe (Fries much?), and considering the employee-base, I find it odd that they use the word ‘clamshell’ instead of something more…accessible…like…’a box’.
ANYWAY, so I had to wait for my Popcorn chicken to be nuked…and the nice lady said she’d bring it over to our table. When it arrived, I was shocked. I’d obviously been spotted on their hi-tech security system taking photos of their trade secrets, so they’d sent me…