Click it! Please!


djod.co.uk on Facebook

Watch Oli in Blogstar.TV

Look!

Check this out

Blogstar.TV – Episode 2 – Party for the Party (博客之星-第2集-盛会的聚会)

I’m happy to announce that we’ve just released Episode 2 of Blogstar.TV – the web series / TV show / documentary / rockumentary that has been taking Shanghai, China and the World by storm.
非常高兴地在此隆重宣布,博客之星第2集新鲜出炉了-这部席卷全球,中国,上海的网络系列片/电视真人秀/记录片
If you like it, please do me a favour and share with your friends on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Kaixin001, RenRen, QQ or [...]

Customer service in Shanghai (上海客服)

Some people moan about customer service in Shanghai, but I found one café near my workplace which actually thanks you if you take the piss out of them!
有些人常常抱怨上海的客服,可是我发现我工作的地方旁边的一个咖啡馆,他们会感谢你如果你拿他们开玩笑!

I wonder what they’d do if you didn’t pay?
我在想,如果你吃霸王餐他们会拿你怎么样?
Click here to share this with your friends on Facebook! Thanks! – Oli

Blogstar.TV Episode 2 Trailer (博客之星第二集预告片)

So there’s a trailer going round for the second episode of the MOST POPULAR TV SHOW IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET, Blogstar.TV.
互联网史上最流行的电视系列片,博客之星-第二集预告片闪亮登场!

I just want to test out whether the video can be embedded! Visit the site at www.blogstar.tv and watch it for yourself :D
我只是想试试看这个视频能不能被插入播放。访问www.blogstar.tv,自己看吧!
Click here to share this with your friends on Facebook! Thanks! [...]

We put the TESL in…erm… (有人需要一些英语培训)

TESL stands for, amongst other things, Teaching English as a Second Language.
TESL表示教授母语非英语者英语.

Maybe there is some subliminal messaging in this sign?
也许这里面还有某些引申义?
Click here to share this with your friends on Facebook! Thanks! – Oli

Tragic love story in 6 words (六个字的作文)

I usually try not to reprint things here (or take things from other places), but I absolutely love this picture which was taken from a Chinese exam paper (allegedly). If you like this sort of story, there are loads of funny videos and funny photos from China at Funny in China – 趣味中国!
通常我都不会转帖到这里(或者把别的地方的东西拿来用),但是我真的很喜欢这张中国考卷(真心的)。如果你也喜欢这样的小品,可以上Funny in China [...]