Click it! Please!


djod.co.uk on Facebook

Watch Oli in Blogstar.TV

Look!

Check this out

Customer service in Shanghai (上海客服)

Some people moan about customer service in Shanghai, but I found one café near my workplace which actually thanks you if you take the piss out of them!
有些人常常抱怨上海的客服,可是我发现我工作的地方旁边的一个咖啡馆,他们会感谢你如果你拿他们开玩笑!

I wonder what they’d do if you didn’t pay?
我在想,如果你吃霸王餐他们会拿你怎么样?
Click here to share this with your friends on Facebook! Thanks! – Oli

We put the TESL in…erm… (有人需要一些英语培训)

TESL stands for, amongst other things, Teaching English as a Second Language.
TESL表示教授母语非英语者英语.

Maybe there is some subliminal messaging in this sign?
也许这里面还有某些引申义?
Click here to share this with your friends on Facebook! Thanks! – Oli

Tragic love story in 6 words (六个字的作文)

I usually try not to reprint things here (or take things from other places), but I absolutely love this picture which was taken from a Chinese exam paper (allegedly). If you like this sort of story, there are loads of funny videos and funny photos from China at Funny in China – 趣味中国!
通常我都不会转帖到这里(或者把别的地方的东西拿来用),但是我真的很喜欢这张中国考卷(真心的)。如果你也喜欢这样的小品,可以上Funny in China [...]

For some reason, I wouldn’t like to take this bus (由于某些原因,我不要上他的车子)

I rewatched Speed the other day with a group of students. What a classic film! Keanu Reeves…about to break onto the world stage…Sandra Bullock…well…she was enjoying her 5 minutes of fame before she disappeared into B-movie obscurity (yes The Net, I’m talking about you!).
某日我跟我一群学生重温了遍生死时速。经典的电影啊!基努•李维斯…即将站上世界的舞台…桑德拉•布洛克…嗯…在她消失然后投身于B级影片前她确实享受了5分钟的名望(对,我说的就是网络惊魂!)
The next day we were driving near Huaihai Lu when I saw [...]

I hate my new colleague – 我恨我的新同事

When a new colleague joins a company, either you love them or hate them. If you watch ‘Lie to Me’ (and you should), you will know that you can pass on a lot of body language subconsciously – but what is even worse is if someone makes an OBVIOUS EFFORT to piss you off. It’s [...]